Friday, September 21, 2012

Wedding dress disaster?

I decided to go try on wedding dresses yesterday! I went by myself because I just wanted to make it a quick trip. So I get there everything is good the boutique owner was sooo SWEET! As soon as I told her it was just me she was like "oh well we can take pictures so you can let your family see!" I just thought to myself you are friggin awesome!! F.Y.I. Every other bridal store I have been to have been adamant about not taking pictures or giving info about the dresses I'm trying on and she gave me both!! AWESOME right? If you live in the Fort Worth area I highly recommend visiting De Ma Fille Bridal!

I was the only one in the store and had the owners full attention so that was nice. And if the shop owner being so nice wasnt enough, I think I might have found a real contender to be THE DRESS! so I was a pretty happy camper as I was heading home...and then!! AND THENNNN there comes a moment that TOTALLLY ruins it!

So I'm driving home when a distracted young lady on a cell phone failed to yeild and decided to ram the side of my truck.........................................
....................
..........
................

"C'Mon!!! Did this REALLY just happen AGAIN!!"

It's funny how something like this can make you wonder "why the hell did I come over here in the first place!" and makes you not give a F that 3 seconds ago you were really happy you came.

It's pretty safe to say this totally ruined my mood. Now I get to do alot of fun stuff like dealing with my insurance and paying another $1000 because they can't get the other person's insurance to pay. Ugh. FML. Seriously. I'm trying to stay positive and think on the bright side because I really have no other choice. It seems every time I try to be proactive and get things done something bad has to happen so maybe I'll try a different approach.

Any words of encouragement?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Well at least you found the Maybe Dress! Sorry to hear that about your car, that suckssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete