Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cakestand or no cakestand?




So as soon as I get on a computer after checking my email and wedding bee I get on craigslist to see if i can find any good deals on wedding decor. I found this 16 in cake stand for a pretty good price but I'm just not sure if it will be big enough for our cake. Our cake is supposed to be for like 350 people..I think? It's been a while since we did that contract but I know for sure it shouldnt but anymore than that. Do you all think this will be big enough to hold our cake? How big is the bottom layer on a cake for 350 people? Do you think the cakestand is worth it?

I wonder if anyone will actually respond....hmmm..

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I feel like for 350 people, the cake would be either a 4 or 5 tier cake but I think the biggest size for a bottom layer cake would be 16-18 inches?

    ReplyDelete